Rear-end accidents can be tricky. Usually the driver who is in the back is usually at fault. However, some exceptions may apply. If you or a loved one has been in a rear-end accident, contact Victory Law Group, LLP today and let the best car accident attorneys help you. We can assist with your rear-end collision whether you were the driver in the front or the back. Our legal professionals will fight to get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
Victory Law Group, LLP can:
- Prove that the other driver was at fault
- Establish the full extent of your injuries and expenses
- Get more monetary compensation for other damages like medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering
- Obtain maximum compensation
We will work hard for you on a contingency base. We do not require any fees upfront. You will not pay until you receive a favorable settlement.
Who Was at Fault?
In order to avoid rear-end collisions, drivers in training are taught to leave a “buffer” space between them and the car in front of them. This will allow cushion for sudden stops. However, rear-end accidents usually occur because the following driver was tailgating or driving distracted.
Nevertheless, sometimes the lead driver can be at fault. The front driver can be found at fault if he or she is:
- Driving way below the speed limit
- Driving under the influence (DUI) and/or
- Reckless driving like stopping without warning in the middle of the freeway or highway
What Determines Liability?
When determining who was at fault in a rear-end collision, the court may consider the following factors:
- Traffic violations by any of the involving parties
- The involvement of a third party
- Eyewitness statements
- Climate and road conditions
- Whether alcohol or drugs were involved
- Physical evidence, such as skid marks, bumper damage, etc.
Victory Law Group, LLP can help you win your rear-end collision case by investigating your car crash and using the evidence to establish your innocence. Contact us today and speak to an experienced attorney.
You may be entitled to recover costs for medical bills, wages lost during recovery, pain and suffering, and the cost of car repairs or replacement. Usually when your case is strong, the opposing insurance company will try to offer you a settlement. Speak with the best accident attorneys at Victory Law Group, LLP before you do. Chances are that our experienced auto accident and personal injury lawyers can get you a higher compensation than that offered by the opposing insurance company.
Why Contact Victory Law Group, LLP?
Rear-end accident cases are often complex and require professional intervention to resolve the legal issues. Victory Law Group, LLP can help examine your rear-end collision to determine the appropriate compensation you deserve.