Millions of cars have been recalled by auto manufacturers, including Honda, Toyota, and Nissan, due to airbag defects.
Air bags can save your life if they are working properly. If you have been in an auto accident and you believe that the air bags influenced your injuries, contact Victory Law Group, LLP today and speak directly to an attorney who is experienced in auto product liability. You may be eligible for compensation for medical bills, lost wages and loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering etc.
Victory Law Group, LLP will give you a full grasp of your rights and legal options, as well as an honest assessment of your possible damages. Let Victory Law Group, LLP represent you in a defective air bag claim and we will achieve the maximum recovery for your loss.
How Dangerous Are Airbags?
These days, airbags are a mandatory safety feature. Some vehicles contain front, side and knee airbags. A defective airbag can be dangerous to you, especially to children and young adults.
Airbags can fail and cause serious injury or death if it:
- Fails to open upon impact
- Unexpectedly and/or unnecessarily opens when there is no accident
- Deploys with metal or plastic shrapnel
- Does not open properly, for example it deploys with a powerful inflation or improper inflation shape
- Has faulty sensors that turn off or deploy the airbags unnecessarily
Below is a list of possible injuries that defective airbags accidents can cause:
- Head, neck, or spinal injury
- Bone fractures
- Eye or ear injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Airbag injuries can cause long term physical, mental, and financial struggles. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a defective airbag, call Victory Law Group, LLP today and let us help you get justice from the liable company and obtain the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.
Air Bag Recalls
As a consumer you should be aware of vehicle recalls. Search for defects regarding your car at safercar.gov. The most recent recalls due to defective airbags are:
- General Motors (GM) Defective Ignition Switch and Airbags: GM has recalled millions of cars to address a defective ignition switch problem that can shut off the airbags. Many deaths and/or injuries have been reported and linked to this defect.
- Takata Exploding Airbags: Millions of cars with Takata airbags have been recalled due to an exploding airbag defect that has injured and/or killed many people with flying metal shrapnel.
Get Justice from Negligent Automakers
Victory Law Group, LLP will fight to make a difference in auto safety. We will ensure that negligent automakers are held responsible for your injuries and/or losses. If you believe that a defective airbag caused injuries in your accident, contact Victory Law Group, LLP today; we are here to help.