In the state of California all workers have a right to a safe work place. Below is a list of unsafe work conditions:
- Poorly maintained equipment or total equipment failure
- Lack of training or instruction
- Obstructed walkways and exits
- Failure to adhere to limits, standards and restrictions
- Safety violations
- Missing or obstructed signage
- Negligent or incompetent employees
If you or a loved one has been injured in a workplace, contact Victory Law Group, LLP today. We are the best personal injury attorneys and we will fight to get you the maximum compensation you deserve. We are a contingency based law firm, so no payments are due upfront. No fees are due until you receive an optimal settlement.
Let Victory Law Group, LLP Help You Get the Maximum Compensation You Deserve
Victory Law Group, LLP is aware of the effects a workplace injury can have on you and your loved ones. We will fight to get you compensation for your medical bills, past and future lost wages, and pain and suffering.