Have you or a loved one been hit by a driver who was distracted at the time of the accident? Were you stuck paying medical bills and other damages? Has your life been impacted by someone else’s negligence? If this is true, the distracted driver should compensate you for your pain, suffering and financial damages. Get justice and contact Victory Law Group, LLP today and we will help you get the compensation you deserve.
Victory Law Group, LLP has the best auto accident attorneys. We are here for you. Our attorneys will fight for you. They are aggressive and experienced and will get you the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve. We keep our clients informed every step of the way. Our clients are our priority and we use our skills and resources to develop successful strategies that will get our clients the best results.
Distracted Driving Is Unacceptable
Some drivers forget or just ignore the fact that they’re operating heavy machinery at high speeds, and take their eyes off the road for “just a second” to perform an activity that can wait. Many distracted drivers don’t realize that a lot of area can be covered in just a few seconds. A vehicle traveling at 55mph can cover the length of a football field in 5 seconds. Therefore, driving while distracted is negligent, irresponsible, and unacceptable driver behavior.
The Amount of Distracted Drivers is On the Rise
Portable technology use has increased and with it the amount of distraction for auto drivers. In California and other states, it is a fineable offense to talk or text while driving. However, that does not stop drivers from doing it, especially teenagers and young adults. Many drivers assume that using a hands-free device is a safer alternative. Nevertheless, hands-free devices are just as distracting and dangerous as manual devices. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states:
- In 2013, 3,154 people were killed and 424,000 were in injured in auto accidents involving distracted drivers.
- 10 percent of all teen drivers involved in fatal crashes were reported as distracted at the time of the crash.
- Approximately 27 percent of distracted drivers in fatal crashes are drivers in their 20s.
Distracted driving auto accidents can be caused by:
- talking on a cell phone while driving
- texting while driving
- eating and/or drinking while driving
- talking to passengers while driving
- using the navigation system while driving
- adjusting an electronic music device while driving
We Fight for Distracted Driving Accident Victims
Victory Law Group, LLP is dedicated to defending and fighting for victims of distracted driving auto accidents. If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident with a distracted driver, contact Victory Law Group, LLP today. We are the best auto accident attorneys and will help you:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your accident to extract evidence that strongly supports your claim; and
- Negotiate a full and fair settlement deal with the insurance company
However, if negotiations are not successful, we are the best aggressive car accident attorneys and we will fight for you in court to get you the best results.