Car Accident Lawyers with Award Winning Credentials
With over 20 years of collective legal experience, Victory Law Group, LLP has handled many personal injury and car accident cases for their clients. We are aggressive, knowledgeable and fast acting and we strive to get the maximum on each case.
If you have been involved in an auto accident, reach out to us for the legal representation that you deserve. We will immediately discuss the details of the case with an experienced car accident lawyer. The auto accident attorneys at Victory Law Group, LLP will explain your legal rights, go over your entire case with you and assist you in obtaining the maximum recovery for your injuries related to your auto accident case.
Case consultations are totally FREE and you will not pay anything until you win!
YOU NEED A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER NOW
Do Not Lose Your Right To A Full Recovery!
California Code of Civil Procedure Section 335.1 provides that the statute of limitations for a car accident is two years. The two-year period starts on the date of the accident, unless the accident caused the death of the individual. The statute of limitations starts on the date of the victims death in the case of a wrongful death.
We Handle All Types of Vehicular Accidents!
An auto accident lawyer, car accident lawyer, motorcycle accident lawyer are all personal injury lawyers who specialize in handling all types of vehicular cases, including:
- T-Bone Accident
- Roll-Over Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents.
Victory Law Group, LLP has a great team of experienced and knowledgeable car accident attorneys who are the best in California.
Comensation For Car Accidents?
Without a Car Accident Attorney, it will be difficult to evaluate a car accident case. Auto accident cases are determined based on a number of factors, but generally, case values are determined by:
- The significance of the damage to the personal property
- The extent of the injuries sustained by the victims
- The size and type of insurance policies held by both the defendant and the plaintiff
To get an idea of what your case is worth, Victory Law Group, LLP encourages you to contact our firm for a free auto accident case evaluation.
What Types of Damages Can A Victim Recover?
Non-Economic Damages – These types of damages refer to the types of damages that are intangible and do not have a direct cost associated with them. Some examples include:
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of Companionship
- Emotional Distress
- Mental Anguish
Economic Damages – These types of damages refer to the various types of damages that are tangible and have a direct cost associated with them. Some examples include:
- Lost wages and loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of essential home services
- Part and future medical and rehabilitation costs
Car Insurance Coverage In California
What Are the Different Types of Car Insurance Coverage?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – UM/UIM coverage will pay for medical expenses if you are hit by someone who has an insufficient car insurance policy or none at all. Additionally, this will cover you in case of a hit-and-run accident.
- Liability Coverage – Bodily Injury and Property Damages liability make up the two types of coverage for personal injury damages. Liability coverages cover the damages that other people sustain in an accident that’s your fault.
- Medical Payments – Medical Payment Coverage is also referred to as “Medpay”, this pays medical expenses for you and any passengers in your vehicle who are injured in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Protects you against vehicle damage caused by acts of God and theft.
- Collision Coverage – Helps pay vehicle repairs or replacement costs after an accident.
Dealing with Car Insurance Claims Adjusters
Insurance adjusters are not trying to help you, they are trying to help their employer. They are not going to fight for you like an auto accident attorney at Victory Law Group, LLP would fight for you. The adjuster tries to minimize your damages and what the insurance company will pay. Their job is to not pay you what you deserve for your pain and suffering. Do not put your personal injury claim at risk by failing to hire an experienced attorney. Victory Law Group, LLP works hard to make sure that the insurance adjusters are correctly paying you for the pain and suffering that has incurred as a result of the negligence of another party.
Victory Law Group, LLP Wins Car Accident Cases
Victory Law Group, LLP is committed to Trust Care and Results™. Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day and are committed to maximizing your case and making sure you get the compensation you deserve from your auto accident and personal injury case.
If you hire Victory Law Group, LLP, we can make sure you get the care you need and deserve. We will also make sure to do the following:
- Investigate the accident with care
- Identify the at-fault party and the liability insurance carriers
- File and handle all of the insurance related paperwork in order to help you get the most benefits possible
- Handle all aspects of your legal case, including trial, mediation, arbitration and depositions
- Keep you updated on the status of your case at every turn
- Answer any questions you may have
Victory Law Group, LLP provides its clients with respect, care and loyalty. Our clients are considered family and communication is a top priority.
Verdicts and Settlement
Victory Law Group, LLP focuses on making sure to get maximum recovery on every auto accident case for every client no matter how big or small the case may be.
CONTACT VICTORY LAW GROUP, LLP TODAY!
Need the best auto accident lawyer for your personal injury case?
We are not a lead generation company and you will speak directly with an attorney today. You may also submit an online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.