If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact Victory Law Group, LLP today. We are the best auto accident and personal injury attorneys. We are effective in negotiating and we will fight to get you the maximum compensation for your damages and/or loses.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Below is a list of common acts of negligence that contribute to motorcycle accidents:
- Failing to come to a complete stop before turning right on red in violation.
- Running a red light or stop sign without seeing the approaching motorcycle.
- Driving while distracted, perhaps by passengers or phone use.
- Failing to yield right-of-way to the motorcycle, particularly during lane changes.
- Exceeding the legal speed limit on the street and, therefore, unable to avoid a collision.
- Failing to check blind spots for motorcyclists before changing lanes.
The experienced attorneys at Victory Law Group, LLP can determine cause and liability of your accident. We work with accident reconstruction specialists, medical experts, and other relevant professionals to piece together exactly how your accident occurred.